报告人：：Professor in Viticulture, SupAgro,Montpellier,France
Expert in viticulture; higher and professional teaching in general viticulture, grapevine physiology and biochemistry (berry development and ripening, vine and abiotic factors relationships, irrigation, reasoning of harvest potentiality), terroir concept, basic knowledge in oenology.
- French and international vineyards (basics)
- training systems and history of training systems
- grapevine histo-morphology
- grapevine reproduction/flowering
- grapevine physiology and mineral nutrition
- grapevine and growth hormones
- grapevine defence mechanisms
- berry development and composition
- grapevine and berry development in relation to abiotic factors
- berry composition evolution in relation to abiotic factors
- optimisation of harvest potential and new technology
PUBLICATIONS IN INDUSTRY JOURNALS（year of 2016）:
1. Antalick, A., Tempere, S., Šuklje, K., Blackman, J., Deloire, A., de Revel, G. and Schmidtke, L. 1,4-cineole: A contributor to Australian Cabernet Sauvignon typicality. Wine & viticulture journal.January/February 2016, 24-27
2. Šuklje, K., Antalick, G., Coetzee, Z., Lisjak, K., Deloire, A. Modification du profil aromatique des vins de Sauvignon Blanc au vignoble: Nouvelles perspectives, Revue des Œnologues, 2016, in press.
3. Antalick, G., Tempere, S., Šuklje, K., Blackman, J. B., Deloire, A., De Revel, G., Schmidtke, L. M. A new potential marker of herbal character in Australian Cabernet Sauvignon wines. Wine and Viticulture journal, Jan-Feb 2016, in press.